Level 107 Lounge

(702) 380-7711

Level 107 Lounge Las Vegas Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
A Heavenly Perspective on Sin City? Apr 29, 2012
A Heavenly Perspective on Sin City indeed! As high as the lounge is set, it gives a different perspective to the Las Vegas night life. The design is meant to charm you and entice you to drink from above. Set on floor 107 of the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel and Tower, there is nothing like it in all of Las Vegas.

My family stayed at the Stratosphere Hotel recently and had access to the tower at no charge as hotel guests. We took advantage and made it to the top of the tower on our last night there. Since I'm still breast feeding, I'm unable to consume alcohol, nonetheless we ordered drinks (I took Coke).

I think the fancy design of the bar and its charm are diminished by the view of the city from above there. The drinks are over priced but the service is commendable. Most of the visitors to the tower are more interested in the view than in drinking. I believe most of the people we saw are the lounge were living at the hotel, but then again, it was a little early in the night when we were there.

I liked the quotes on the stools in the lounge and the main poster for the lounge at the entrance, exciting!!

"Travel is an exciting and adventurous passion, it is quite expensive but the reward outweighs the expense. If you can afford it, do it!" Africancrab.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals