Levantin Resort Boracay

Check Boracay Hotel Deals

Levantin Resort Boracay Reviews

KarinaP KarinaP
Great vibe! Sep 15, 2014
I'm so happy that I found Levantin! When I just came to Boracay, I stayed at White Sand beach for a couple of days, but there were way too many people there despite the low season. So I was wondering around the island and found this place in Bulabog. It's peaceful and quiet, yet accessible. Just a short walk to the island madness)

People working in Levantin are the best! They are always so helpful and caring! They always raised my mood, it's so great to be surrounded by happy people! The only answer to the phrase HOW ARE YOU they know is GREAT!, and looks like they say the truth!

The territory is well-maintained, grounds are taken care of, and a restaurant set up is so cozy and chilling! I loved their hammoks, could not get out of them!

The food is good and reasonably priced, great value! And the Romanian buffet is so yammy! I was there for a Moonlight party, and they have created a fantastic vibe when everyone really enjoyed themselves!

I am very grateful to the staff for making my stay so lovable! Thank you, Levantin!
kasrupi kasrupi
I miss this place already Jun 10, 2012
I am more than happy that I've randomly picked up this place. First of all amazing owners. They are there to make You happy and doing their job perfect. Amazing bar with amazing staff and local quests are there for You to have good time. Superb food for very good price. Hotel located on very nice quite beach at the same time 5-7 minutes walk to the busy side. What else could You want? I wouldn't even think to stay somewhere else on my next trip to Boracay.
DanTheMan07 DanTheMa…
Where the sun rises! Jul 03, 2011
THE best bar and resto on bulabog beach Boracay! Want to get away from the tourist trap Boracay has become on the White Beach? Go over to the Bulabog side. 5min walk to the center of the island D*mall but worlds away for peace and relaxation. Have a Jager shot with the owner Bogdan (all guests get a welcome shot) Or a glass of wine with Adrianna. But do not miss the sunrise! More spectacular than the sunsets. Accommodation prices are cheaper than white beach. Rooms are clean and modern with hot water and AC, which is not alway available in the Philippines.

Levantin Resort Boracay Overview

With its central location, Levantin Boracay is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Boracay. The Levantin Boracay boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. The guestrooms are equipped with air conditioning, internet access (wireless), shower, satellite/cable TV, fan. To suit guests' convenience, this Boracay accommodation offers bar/pub, restaurant, pets allowed, Wi-Fi in public areas, family room. For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including massage, water sports (non-motorized), garden. Being one of the good quality hotels in Boracay, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To book a room easily at the Levantin Boracay, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Levantin Resort Amenities

• Beach (Nearby)
  • Windsurfing
  • Water Activities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower