Lescure

Paris, France

Lescure Paris Reviews

Galleleo Galleleo
True French Atmosphere Nov 28, 2010
This is an amazing little French restaurant located in the very heart of Paris nearby Place the la Concorde and the Louvre Museum. Take little literally because the restaurant is tiny. Tables and chairs are crammed in there which makes it all the more fun. I saw one reviewer put it like this on a different site: "It's like having a family dinner without all the emotional baggage".

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a place to eat in Paris. The food is pretty cheap (I don't remember exact prices) especially when you look at the quality of the food. When the weather is good you can also sit outside (more room). And the staff is simply wonderful, maybe not as nice as people might expect (although certainly not rude), but really French. Sitting there I felt like I was sitting at the table of a big French family gathering for dinner.

There is a tiny kitchen in the restaurant, quite frankly I don't even know how the cooks get in and out of there, but there was an old cook and a young one working together and it felt like it was Grandpa and Grandson together in the kitchen cooking dinner. It was a truly wonderful experience.

The best I can describe this restaurant is that it's really French and next to excellent food you'll have a great experience eating there. It's simply wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone if you want to experience Paris and France in general.

Keep in mind that this restaurant is not open in the weekend.

Check Paris Hotel Deals