Les Miserables - Queens Theatre

Shaftesbury Avenue, London, United Kingdom

Les Miserables - Queens Theatre London Reviews

HCSmooth66 HCSmooth…
Great Show. A Classic. Sep 04, 2009
I had gone back and forth for a while trying to decide if I wanted to take a chance and see Les Miserables for the first time, or to see Phantom of the Opera for the 3rd or 4th. I came to my senses and chose Les Miz.

Les Miserables is, at its core, a story about a good man who was having problems overcoming his past which had him imprisoned for stealing food for his family. After being saved from reimprisonment by the bishop he stole from, he turned his life around.

The music of this show, and its characters, were very good. I always feel its a great show if I can empathize with one or more of the characters, and this one lived up to that standard.

I am always amazed by how well these productions can build sets to really frame a scene. The cast was extremely talented as well.

It doesn't rise to the level of Phantom of the Opera on my list of great musicals, but it's a very good show and I recommend it to anyone.

Related Travel Blogs About Les Miserables - Queens Theatre

4.19.09 Last London Day
4.19.09    Last London Day   Today’s Bus Antics:  Running for the wrong bus- yes, complete with waving and watching the bus pull away as we were at the door.  It’s…London :   Les Miserable- incredible show at the Queens Theatre British Museum- Rosetta Stone, mummies, etc Royal Observatory and seeing…

Check London Hotel Deals