Leone Aparthotel

Check Krakow Hotel Deals

Leone Aparthotel Krakow Reviews

trinademattei trinadem…
Excellent Staff and location in Krakow Sep 22, 2014
I spent three nights at the Aparthotel Leone last week and I had an excellent stay. First let me say that the staff is excellent. Every question I had from directions, to booking my trip to Auschwitz (last minute) and even preparing a to-go lunch for my tour last minute was handled with kindness and efficiency.

The hotel is an excellent location to walk to many popular attractions in Krakow. I walked all of Krakow and the main square (Rynek Glowny) and the Jewish Quarter are both about ten minutes away from the hotel. Krakow also has a tram system and although I did not use it a few trams are accessible one block from the hotel. The taxi ride from the train station will cost me around $8.00 (25ZL).

My room was very spacious and was located on the first floor of the hotel (room 110). The bed and bathroom were adequate and the I made use of the electric kettle/coffee that was in the room. *** Please note the hotel has no elevator. The staff was kind of enough to bring my bag up for me but for people who have mobility issues this might be a problem.

The wi-fi in the hotel was excellent and worked well in my room and in the breakfast room. I opted to pay for the breakfast buffet ($7.58 US) and I am glad I did, the choices were plenty and it allowed for a nice start to my day.

The only downside to my room was that it was located close to the stairs. At times I could hear the other guests coming in late at night. The noise level wasn't ever a problem in the hotel. I just wanted to mention that if you are a light sleeper you might want to ask for a room farther from the stairs.

I booked an Auschwitz tour through them and the tour company picked me up right at the door. The front of the hotel is going through renovations but this does not cause any kind of inconvenience towards the guest.

Overall, I would highly recommend the Aparthotel Leone to anyone wanting a pleasant stay in a budget hotel.
My bed
Kitchenette
Desk
Bathroom
trinademattei says:
Thanks!
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review! :)
vulindlela says:
Congrats!
seangee seangee
Very Nice Hotel Jun 29, 2013
This hotel was a very good choice in Krakow. The room was very large, clean, a nice bathroom, cable TV, air condition, free wifi, and free breakfast. The location is a plus- its within walking distance of both the Old Town and Kazmierz. The street its on may look a bit rundown but don't worry its all good, the city is old. The staff are good people, they made us up to-go breakfast boxes when we had an early flight and no time to sit down to eat. The only negative about the hotel is there is no elevator, so if you have a lot of luggage you will be doing some heavy lifting, we were on the 5th floor and my friend was sweating after he lugged his back up. You can also book tours through them at good prices.
raul_jl says: