Lemon Pie House

Sagada, Sagada, Philippines

Lemon Pie House Sagada Reviews

holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
Lemon Pie in the Mountains. Apr 18, 2015
Food at the Lemon Pie House is just so perfect after the extreme activities at the Cave Connection. I think, this is what most tourists do nowadays. Just like them, we started the day with extreme activities then we ended it with lemon pie and a cup of tea.

From the name itself, Lemon Pie House is known for its delicious lemon pie -- a mixture of sweet meringue and creamy lemon. How I wish the crust is a bit crunchy. I partnered my lemon pie with a cup of tea. This is a must-try!

The restaurant is clean and a bit modern. The staff should at least smile for customers to feel they are welcomed. There were two staff yelling at each other when we visited this restaurant. Rest room is clean too.

A lemon pie costs 15 pesos. Cheap yet very delicious!
andrejav andrejav
Food and Pie Jan 28, 2013
Lemon Pie House is a nice restaurant some 500m down from town center, on the way to the cave entrance. Really thoughtful setting waits for you when you enter the front door. Few short but large tables are placed in the front room and many more normal size tables await for you in the back room. Nice artifacts and weapons from the areas past are placed on walls and beautiful light shadings are made of old hand woven baskets.

Main thing you have to try here are pies and namely Lemon Pie and Egg Pie. Menu is small, but everything you try will be made with real care and incredibly tasteful. I tried few dishes and the best one is Spicy chicken with rice and salad. I really respect people that care about what they eat, and in Segada there is no mistake almost everywhere you go.
Spicy chicken
andrejav says:
yes man, great breakfast there...
Posted on: Jan 28, 2013
wanderlust_rxist0324 says:
did you also go to the Yoghurt House?
Posted on: Jan 28, 2013
neo_dare_devil neo_dare…
Not Just your usual Pie House May 06, 2011
Before Our caving adventure we were able to pass by this Place and it Immediately caught my attention.

The Menu is listed outside so you would have an idea on what they serve .

The exterior really looked good it's an old house well maintained with a touch of yellow paint at the exterior and a home like ambiance inside .

It was on our third day in Sagada when we had the chance to eat at this Lemon Pie House . It was a bit far from where we are staying so it's really an extra effort for us to go to this food Place. After cleaning up ourselves we decided to go down the road again and have The Lemon Pie House Experience.

Just when we got inside we saw the same people from the cave adventure so definitely Lemon Pie House is really a popular choice.

There are two low tables at the right corner ( if you are facing the entrance door )and two on the other side . There's also a small counter just near the right corner low tables where the Pies are displayed and at the same time where the cashier /staff is located and it is where they also take orders.

And also there's an extension area where there are 2 or more table with chairs and adequate lighting for each table.

Since it's already dinner time we decided to go for a heavy dinner meal. I ordered for a chicken pork adobo and two rice. The food were served fast and It Really tasted at its BEST - no joke.

1. the Vegetables tasted well , fresh ,well cooked and nice cut .

2. the chicken and pork were soft and cut in a more sophisticated smaller size.

3. not that oily but do have more flavor and balance taste.

4. served in a good presentation. ( plating )

the food was definitely affordable it cost me around $3-4 meal + drinks, + around $2 for the lemon, egg( for take out) and blue berry Pie which were really pleasing to the mouth .

Customer service wise the food attendant/cashier was so funny and accommodating . A lively person that checked on us time to time while were waiting for our food.

Plus there's a free Wifi connection so you can surf the net while waiting and I even saw a chess board for recreation. So what else are you waiting ? if you're in Sagada don't forget to drop by this place .
The Lemon Pie House
Menu for the Day
Blue berry (r) , Lemon (L) Pie
neo_dare_devil says:
You're welcome Bro!, I'll try to share more soon. :D
Posted on: May 07, 2011
Eric says:
great review, thanks for sharing on TravBuddy!
Posted on: May 06, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Lemon Pie House

the earth cried, for us to experience the heart and beauty of sagada.
midnight, the earth was in terrible sadness, the sky hauled us all its tears. from inside the tent, i awoke with fear. we were the only ones wild camping. nobody lives nearby, the scattered villages …sagada lemon pie house" . as we reached the edge of the town proper sagada lemon pie house came to our view…

Check Sagada Hotel Deals