Leland Tea Company

www.lelandtea.com - (415) 346-4832

Leland Tea Company San Francisco Reviews

RacquelT127 RacquelT…
Dec 05, 2007
Whether you are a tea lover or not when in San Francisco I recommend dropping by the Leland Tea Company on Bush St. Leland Tea Company is an adorable little place with a wide selection of delicious teas that I am sure will satisfy whatever tea taste you are craving. To name a few Kisses (like Chocolate kisses.. Yes! Chocolate.. talk about tasty), Mango, Peaches, and Pear Caramel. When I went to LTC we mostly stayed within the Black teas, but I most definitely would love to next time indulge in their Green, Red, Herbal, White, and or Oolong teas. There were so many it was hard to choose which teas we wanted to take with our lunch.. which takes me to the description of Leland Tea Company's food and pastry selection.

It was cute, their tea service included a pot of their House Tea (tea list found on website, not only limited to the teas listed above, those were just our picks for that Tea day) with different options of salads, sandwiches, and for a light dessert it may include fresh fruit, or a scone or tea cookie. I recommend the turkey and swiss or roast beef and gorgonzola cheese sandwich, and for dessert a chocolate chip scone, and of course the teas I mentioned earlier were incredible.

Hope this helps in your decision-making process if needed to choose from the many cafes in San Francisco with the strong emphasis on TEA.. (but very tastful teas might I add), if Tea in fact is what your caffeine crave may be on at that given moment.. when in San Francisco.
leo30dragon says:
Love this tea place! When are we going again?
Posted on: Jan 24, 2008