Legs Inn

legsinn.com - (231) 526-2281

Legs Inn Cross Village Reviews

mouzouris mouzouris
Legs Inn Sep 05, 2014
This is a very cool place to visit if you driving by. I believe it's operated/owned by the same Polish family for over 80 years. There is a gift/souvenirs shop with unique items. The dining room it self is filled with a collection of nature and hand-carved furniture made of tree stumps, twisted limbs and roots. During the summer I highly recommend the outdoor area with it's magnificent panoramic views over Lake Michigan. I'm not a big fan of Polish food so I just ordered regular American food which was good, but you should try the traditional polish food especially from the other great reviews.
traveler traveler
Yummy! Aug 06, 2011
Not only is this place sitting on an absolutely breathtaking piece of land, but the food is AMAZING! Wow, is all I have to say. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but from the first bite, we knew we made an excellent choice to stop for dinner during our summer of exploring Northern Michigan. Polish food, even vegetarian dishes are on the menu. While we waited for our table, we walked the grounds which over look Lake Michigan. Breathtaking scenery, delicious food, fabulous entertainment. How can you go wrong?

Check Cross Village Hotel Deals