Legend of the Seas

Caribbean

Legend of the Seas Reviews

Mysterious_Kish90 Mysterio…
Royal Caribbean International Jan 29, 2011
Sailing with Legend Of the Sea Cruise Vision Class Surely give you sweet memories that you won't forget..the programs arranged for the passenger real enjoyable such lives performance, acrobatic, dancing & so on..

The Crew so friendly & helpful..The foods serve was amazing..delicious & tasty..^_^

Unforgettable adventure on sea for sure!!
Legend Of The Sea
Legend Of The Sea
She's the most beautiful
Night View at Deck 10
kumikob says:
Lucky you :) I wish I could be there right now!
Posted on: Feb 08, 2011
FishAtHeart FishAtHe…
Legend of the Seas - My Third Favorite Ship Feb 26, 2009
Sailing a Southern Caribbean itinierary, the Legend is an older ship in the fleet, but very well maintained. She primarily sails the Mediterrain, but in Jan. 2008, we sailed from Santo Domingo to wonderful islands of the Caribbean.

This ship has been sailing for a few years and has been furbished a few times. She is definitely a "traditional" ship with lots of brass. A rock wall was added at one time, but for the most part, the ship remains true to the original. My favorite spot - the Solarium pool with retractible roof. The area is designated adults only so the whirlpools were not crowded with kids and lounge chairs were readily available.

The staff makes this ship so high on my list. They were so friendly and took time to speak with you. Everywhere you went crew members were there to answer your questions or help you.

Another reason to place this cruise #3 was the ports - St. Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Margarrita Island, and Aruba. These are wonderful ports each unique in their offerings. Being on the smaller ship allowed us easy access to this beautiful places.

The only special thing about the cabin was our balcony. Imagine coming into an exotic port from the privacy of your own balcony!

The Legend seems to sail to a lot of new ports and unique itineraries. If you want to sail on her, you will need to check the RCCL website and see where it goes. The route changes quite a bit.
The Legend of the Seas docked in S…
Pool Deck
Our Cabin on Deck Seven
There she is!
PhinsAndGills says:
Okay, so if I did this list - here would be my #1. Loved it loved it loved it. But again, I haven't been on your #1 (well, post-stretch) or #2, so I'm glad YOU'RE doing this list... you're much more knowledgeable about ships!
Posted on: Feb 26, 2009