Legazpi Tourist Inn

Legazpi Tourist Inn Rates and Deals

Legazpi Tourist Inn Reviews

issey08 issey08
Legazpi Tourist Inn Experience Sep 25, 2010
It was a terrible experience that we had on that Inn. My son was asking the receptionist where the comfort room was. It was 8pm then, and the receptionist said there was no comfort room. My was needed to use it and can't anymore wait till my roommate finishes taking a bath. I went out and talked to the receptionist since my son said that aside from what was told to him that they do not have a comfort room. He was also told that if he uses a comfort room of another room he would have to pay for the room rate. So when I went out, I asked the receptionist the best way I can so as not to sound confrontational on what was told to my son. Luckily my son was shown the way to the comfort room with a pointing finger of the receptionist in their diner/restaurant where all the lights were closed the the receptionist was there watching tv with another person with her. Meaning the lights were just coming from the tv. I then opened the lights for my son and I heard the receptionist saying "binuksan pa talaga yung ilaw". Well of course I am paying for our stay so we have the right to switch on the lights to be able to see the way to the comfort room right? So there, just a super rude experience from the receptionist. Not to mention the deceiving pictures online. The Inn was really terrible. No lights, rooms too small, dirty comfort room, sleeping security guards etc. Do not try the Inn. It would just ruin your well deserved vacation.

Check Legazpi Tourist Inn Rates and Deals