Legal Sea Foods

255 State Street Boston, Boston, MA, USA - Phone: 617.227.3115

Legal Sea Foods Boston Reviews

alygally alygally
Nov 15, 2007
Legal is a fantastic chain of seafood restaurants in Boston, and throughout New England. I had two experiences here; one was, hands down, the best meal of my life, and the other was rather average. I've been told the Legal experience can be rather hit and miss, and the quality of the food has gone down some in the last few years. I would recommend going to the Legal Sea Foods next to the Aquarium (255 State Street, on the Long Wharf), as the staff is exceptionally friendly and the food was incredible.

For a less expensive take on the Legal cuisine, try the Legal Test Kitchen, where restaurant-goers can try out all the new creations the restaurant comes up with.

Our bartender recommended that we try their famous clam chowder (served at the past 7 presidential inaugurations), cioppino and crab cakes, and they were all fantastic.
Legal Sea Foods on the Long Wharf,…
djm0027 djm0027
Dec 03, 2006
A friend of mine recommended this place to me. We went to the Long Wharf location. They had an amazing menu and the food was out of this world!
hotspot_23 says:
I've been to the one in White Plains NY a few times. amazing food and more amazing biscuits
Posted on: Dec 31, 2011
nshala86 says:
Easily one of the best meals I've ever eaten!
Posted on: May 12, 2010
Purdy says:
I ate here a few years ago - great great food!
Posted on: Dec 11, 2006