Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken

115 North Washington St., Tiffin, OH, USA

Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken Tiffin Reviews

PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
I ate at a really good chain fast-food joint! :) Feb 28, 2008
Lee’s Famous Recipe Chicken is a chain restaurant, but I’m definitely glad we went. Dad and I both had #2 chicken strip meal with 2 sides. I’m not usually a gravy eater, but YUMMY YUMMY! It had a good amount of spice and flavor to it. The mashed potatoes were appropriately hot. I was impressed that the chicken strips weren’t greasy but nicely fried. I’m not a big fried-food eater either, but this was GOOD. I really enjoyed the slaw as well. Two meals with drinks were less than $14, which I felt was a very good deal.

The only thing keeping me from ranking this 5 stars (and I’m being picky here, folks) is that the tables were a bit sticky; ours had “goo” on it. There’s no atmosphere really whatsoever, but that’s to be expected, it’s a fast food joint.

I’m sure I’ll be back.
Taken from the parking lot.
margrafj says:
Really enjoying your blog - originally from Tiffin so it brings back some good memories. Been to most places with my grandpa when I was younger. Seems like much hasn't changed! Are "We Love Yogurt" and "Pamida" still going strong in Upper Sandusky?
Posted on: May 13, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken

I got out of Dodge for a couple hours.
After only 3 days, I can see how people used to get "cabin fever".  I was so excited to be heading north to Tiffin, not just to eat lunch with Dad, but to simply be GOING somewhere. Dad an…Tiffin , not just to eat lunch with Dad, but to simply be GOING somewhere. Dad and I ate at Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken

Check Tiffin Hotel Deals