Leela Thai Cuisine

1450 25th Street South, Fargo, ND, USA
Leela Thai Cuisine - Outside view
Leela Thai Cuisine - Inside the hall way..
Leela Thai Cuisine - Summer Roll and the green stuff that was not so vegan :P
Leela Thai Cuisine - Black Pepper Garlic!!! I ate everything but the mushrooms... not a fan of the mushroom. :P
Leela Thai Cuisine - Inside the restaurant
Leela Thai Cuisine - another view inside.. note the simple and elegant interior.

Leela Thai Cuisine Fargo Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Leela Thai is FANTASTIC! Jun 03, 2009
This place was AWESOME!! If you are visiting Fargo then you should without a doubt consider eating here! :P

They offered Vegetable, fresh tofu, fried tofu or mock chicken options for the vegetarians with the majority of the meals. There was also a couple of veggie apps to choose from. The menu was not as extensive as the other Thai restaurant in the Fargo/Moorhead area but the selection offered would appeal to anyone and the fact that a vegetarian could choose from so many veggie options per meal was a rare and special treat!

I ordered the summer roll for an app. It was a fresh rice paper roll stuffed with lettuce, tofu, bean sprout and basil served with a light sauce. VERY VERY yummy! My father, a proud carnivore, even ate half of them :P:P for my meal I went with the Black Pepper Garlic with Vegetables. Veggies sauteed with a black pepper garlic sauce, onion and green onions. Again VERY YUMMY!! It was mildly spicy and full of garlic and peppery goodness!

Located inside a small shopping market with other small shops such as a Japanese restaurant, coffee shop, art gist ship and antique store. Leela Thai restaurant itself was small, cozy and classy! The waitresses were friendly and service was excellent!

When we were leaving the restaurant I was asking the waitress for a business card so that I could write my review. After speaking to her she realized that I may have eaten something that was not vegan and felt extremely bad that she failed to mention to me earlier (she is a vegetarian). The spicy green salsa on the table.. I actually did have some and it was tasty, Not really sure how it was not vegan and I really didn't want to know, but the waitress's honesty about it, I thought, shows the high quality of service and respect one would receive at this restaurant. Most people would not come out and say such a thing as they would not want to upset a customer or they wouldn't care very much.

I really respect honesty and now know not to eat the green stuff the next time I stop by! :P:P

visit the website below for more info on hours of operations and menu options

Outside view
Inside the hall way..
Inside the restaurant
another view inside.. note the sim…

Check Fargo Hotel Deals