Leeds Hotels

Browse 6 Leeds, United Kingdom hotel reviews for 90 Leeds hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Leeds

Halifax Hotels19.8 km
Harrogate Hotels20.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Leeds Hotels and Deals

#1 of 90 hotels in Leeds
dougal says: "The Queens Hotel was opened in 1937 I know this because theres an inscriptio..."
#2 of 90 hotels in Leeds
prettygirl says: "I stayed 2 weeks in BB Oak Villa in June 2009. Just this Inn had available no..."
$38
#3 of 90 hotels in Leeds
jeminigirl says: "I have stayed in this hotel on a number of occasions when spending the weekend i..."
$50
#4 of 90 hotels in Leeds
woahbessie says: "If your planning a visit to Leeds which girlies is very good for shopping I wo..."
$31
#5 of 90 hotels in Leeds
Lotus28 says: "I stayed there for one night on my business trip in Leeds. It seemed like a g..."
#6 of 90 hotels in Leeds
sarahelaine says: "I got a very good deal in the Hilton, on lastminute.com, and I am glad I did - I..."
#7 of 90 hotels in Leeds
The Corn Mill Lodge Hotel - Leeds, was completed in 1998, the design of the hotel was based on an original Corn Mill that occupi...
$31
#8 of 90 hotels in Leeds
This establishment is located on the outskirts of the city, proximate to major roadways. Guests of the Ramada Hotel North Leeds ...
#9 of 90 hotels in Leeds
This establishment is among the Leeds hotels located near the center of the city. Guests of the Discovery Inn Leeds will find th...
$33
#10 of 90 hotels in Leeds
Travelodges Are Great Places For The Whole Family With Comfortable Family Rooms And Fantastic Locations Close To All Major Attra...
Leeds