Lebanese Flower

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Lebanese Flower Abu Dhabi Reviews

osgoodst osgoodst
barbeque and shisha Feb 27, 2010
The UAE has no native cuisine. According to locals the lebanese taught us how to eat, before they arrived we ate berries! So go to the lebanese flower to munch on some arabic food; and relax with a nice smoking of the shisha.

The thing I like about this place is the atmosphere, it has outdoor seating and there are loads of locals and expats hanging out at the place. Its interesting watch the women walk in, in there burkas (full face covering) and then flipping their hoods up to hang out with friends and chow down on some meat and tobacco.

The food is good, mainly khebab type items, but also have shrimp and the dreaded hammer fish. So far i've had the shrimp and the "miss mass" which is like grond beefy stuff. I'm hoping to try the pigeon.

They also have lots of shisha and flavours. I was told the best is grape, and apple. I will put up some photos once I get back to the USA (in a few weeks hopefully!).

For a place for good people watching check out the lebanese flower

Update: Per "Time Out Abu Dhabi" the Lebenase Flower was voted for the best lebanese food and kebab in abu dhabi, and it netted something like 45 % of the vote verses 6 other compititors. Those are like the margings that Bill Clinton beat Bob Dole in the 1996 presidential election, pretty impressive.

I finally have a few photos, note: I will try to get a photo of some burka women smoking the shisha....
vast quanities of meat
the humble entrance
alvingarfield says:
Lebanese Flower has some heavenly food for the real foodies :) this is one restaurant that everyone should try out
Posted on: Oct 10, 2016
Jennica11 says:
Sounds fun... the apple flavor IS good.... I tried it in Tunis :)
Posted on: Apr 27, 2010