Le Village Hostel

Check Montmartre Hotel Deals

Le Village Hostel Montmartre Reviews

the-traveller the-trav…
Great service and a great location! Mar 28, 2011
booking from their website was easy and only required a small deposit. It is easy to find from the Anvers metro stop. The staff was friendly and helpful. Their checked baggage room was a life saver as we were able to leave our bags there before our check in and after our check out. The elevator is very small and slow. We had a child, age 3, and he was able to stay for free as long as he slept in a bed with an adult. the hostel was nice enough to the point where I would visit again and still bring my child. The rooms are only accessible with a card key. breakfast was free! The mattresses were a little too firm but for the price I can't complain too much. It is situated in Montmartre really close to the Sacre Coeur and the main tourist areas. A McDonalds is nearby for a quick meal. The bathrooms were clean.
prani06 prani06
Affordable & convenient Jun 07, 2011
Great place to crash in for a couple of days. They serve breakfast but you have to downstairs before 9. The front desk is cordial and most of them speak English & French in addition to other languages. The rooms are prettly clean compared to the other hostels I've stayed in and have attached bathrooms, which is such a blessing. And it's in the heart of Montmarte right off of the metro. I loved the area in general.

Check Montmartre Hotel Deals