Le Village Buffet

3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Le Village Buffet - Crab was just a mess. Who wants to eat that?
Le Village Buffet - Empty trays.
Le Village Buffet - Crab had frozen chunks of ice in it. Yuck!
Le Village Buffet - Dirty EVERYWHERE.
Le Village Buffet - Sticky, dirty serving utensils.
Le Village Buffet - Sticky, dirty serving utensils.

Le Village Buffet Las Vegas Reviews

moviegal226 moviegal…
Dirty and Disgusting Jan 13, 2015
I hate to have to write this review, I really do. As a Vegas local and former Harrah's Diamond card holder, I've frequented the buffet at Paris for the last 10 years. I hadn't been recently so I decided to make a reservation on Open Table so I could bypass the line. When I showed up at 5:30 pm on a Sunday night and there were ZERO other people in line, I should've known right then and there that something was amiss at this buffet. I welcome an explanation or at least an apology from someone in charge of this abysmal buffet.

This buffet used to be one of my favorites but wow, it was downright depressing! First of all, there were many empty tables inside (a sign of a bad restaurant for sure). The food on the stations looked old and tired, and there were many repeats on the bars (how many trays of mussels or rice or green beans do you need)? A lot of my old favorites have been taken off the menu in favor of cheaper fare (mashed potatoes instead of sauteed scallops, for example). The seafood section was horrible! Paris used to have huge, peeled shrimp cocktail but now they have a bowl of peel yourself small shrimp slapped in a big bowl. It's depressing how steep of a decline in quality has taken place.

It's almost as if the casino has simply given up on this buffet. None of the food was labeled and if it was labeled, it was mislabeled. The employees acted disinterested in everything. Many of the food trays were empty and stayed that way for the duration of my 2 hour visit. It was just sad. It's not like we went at an off time, we went at prime dinner time on a WEEKEND night!

The main reason for my 1 star review is for the lack of cleanliness. I eat at truck stops, street food carts and dives all the time so that doesn't usually bother me, but this buffet was DISGUSTING! Spills everywhere, drips all over, sticky serving untensils, glass crusted with crud -- it was NASTY. The ice cream machine had several used cones with melting ice cream running all over. Some stations had no plates. The crab legs were shameful -- they had been picked over and NOBODY wanted to eat them. It was so gross. I have photos and video to prove how gross this place was, see for yourself.

The food and beverage department at Paris needs some serious help. Harrah's, are you listening? I am so upset that I paid an outrageous $30 per person for this. It's a dump. I can deal with less than fresh food, but the cleanliness of this place is embarrassing. Shame on you, Harrah's!
Crab had frozen chunks of ice in i…
Empty trays.
Sticky, dirty serving utensils.
Crab was just a mess. Who wants to…
Zagnut66 says:
Wonder why they even bother with the buffet.
Posted on: Jan 17, 2015
hannajax hannajax
Oct 31, 2005
I love love love this buffet! Not the standard Las Vegas buffet, this delightful place serves fare from the 5 provinces of France.

The atmosphere is there, you feel like you have walked onto one of the many courtyard cafes in France, and the smells are delightful. At many of the stations, the food is being prepared fresh. There are wide varieties of french cheeses, pates, chops, crepes made to order, wonderful desserts, great fresh seafood, fondues, and many other dishes to satisfy any taste.
mwastrod says:
I'll agree that the atmosphere is nice, but when I went there all of the food was terrible.
Posted on: Jul 09, 2006