Le Vieux

Les Gets, France
Le Vieux - Le Vieux
Le Vieux - One of the bedrooms
Le Vieux - A view from mount Chery (this lift is just a 5 minute walk from the chalet)
Le Vieux - What a sunset

Check Les Gets Hotel Deals

Le Vieux Les Gets Reviews

Tamleanne Tamleanne
My white xmas in Les Gets Jun 08, 2008
In Decemer 07 I found myself feeling like I was going to spend xmas alone which just could not happen, so I found an add on Gumtree about a skiing trip.

I saw pictures to this amazing chalet and so thought why not. Well this has been one on the best decisions of my life. All of the 21 people that booked never knew each other before. We were all of different ages and ski-ing ability (with me being a complete novice).

We stayed at the Le Vieux Chalet in Les Gets. We were a 5-10 minute walk from the lifts and town centre where you could find anything and everything (even a bowling alley, nightclub, ice rink and spa).

We had our own private chef who made a wonderful 3 course meal every night and on xmas day made an amazing xmas dinner, there was a real wood burning fire, games, a tv room with playstation, wine & beer on tap and very nice chalet hosts who actaully took you on the slopes and helped you whenever they could. The chalet itself was of a very high standard and was cleaned daily with your bed also made daily.

I would definately recommmend people to visit here if they want to experience skiing.
A view from mount Chery (this lift…
Le Vieux