Le Tanjia

14 derb J'Did - Hay Essalam, Marrakech, Morocco

Le Tanjia Marrakech Reviews

marcie21 marcie21
A'La Carte Traditional Moroccan Mar 11, 2011
My favourite Moroccan restaurant!! Beautiful decor and ambience with gorgeous belly-dancers that come out at about 21h30. This is one of the only traditional Moroccan dining experiences that offer an a'la carte option making it much more affordable than the usual over-priced set menus with too much food. They sell alcohol which not many places in the medina do and Cozybar is just next door if you would like to do sundowners on their terrace and watch the storks. Make sure to book a table at the restaurant to ensure a table on the terrace over'looking the old Jewish quarter.
travelman727 says:
Marcie, thanks to you, Le Tanjia is my favorite Moroccan restaurant also :-) What a fabulous place to dine and party with belly dancers :-D
Posted on: Mar 11, 2011
Baosafari Baosafari
Good food and ambiance in the Mellah Aug 02, 2011
Thanks to another Travelbuddy that works here, we visited Le Tanjia. It's situated in the Mellah, the old Jewish quarter. We enjoyed the view from the terrace and ofcourse the nice food, wine and ambiance. I had chickenbruchette which was very nice. We came back the next day. But I think they should organise the staff better and the prices are a bit to high.

Check Marrakech Hotel Deals