Le Reve at the Wynn

Las Vegas, Nevada

Le Reve at the Wynn Las Vegas Reviews

Dave81 Dave81
Must see! May 19, 2011
As I was looking in the internet for some information about this show, I thought it could be interested. I'm not into shows too much, prefer to have a walk on the strip.

The show was amazing! I never expected this much action from the beginning till the end.

It is about acrobatics, combined with water and a lot of special effects. In the water are several platforms which extend to different heights during the show. The performers jump from unbelievably heights into the water and appear suddenly from the top of the tent (like in a circus) and from all around the arena. Some stunts are really breathtaking, I highly recommend this show for everyone!
hayley499 says:
iv seen better it was good but it didnt blow me away.
Posted on: May 20, 2011
tradingace tradinga…
Le Reve - Oh, What a dream !! Aug 03, 2010
Few things in this world will give you an ethereal experience and will leave you begging for more. Most of the big name Cirque De Soleil shows in Vegas invite you such an "Out of the world" experience . Having enjoyed most of them, the only one left for me to savor was the highly rviewed "Le Reve" at Wynn Resort and Casino and created by Franco Dragone. "Le Reve" means "The Dream" in French and it surely left no stone unturned to achieve that dream. Superlative write up will only give you a two dimensional view of this blockbuster, you have to see it to experience this acquatic wonder. Yes that's right, the entire show takes place in a million gallon water stage with seats around it. This round theater is so designed that no seat in the theater is more than 40 feet from the stage. You feel as if you are part of the stage and are very involved with the performers. The show itself features state-of-the-art special effects, acrobatics, diving, swimming, strength desiplay, spectacular music and choreography and some humor laced as well, which will leave you spellbound. I wanted to get up close to the action so I opted for the splash zone which is bang in front of the stage and from this vantage point you can even see the expressions on the performers faces. There might be an occasional sprinke of water in the splash zone but not guaranteed. These are the cheapest seats in the house and have a face value of $110. The premium seats which are good for couples run about $200 a pop and has a nice recling seat with personal attendant. It has personal monitors which give a behind-the-scenes look at the show. If you go to Vegas to gamble, save some of the $$ and catch this show, it would be money wisely spent. The acquatic theme and concept is loosely based on the most popular and my personal favorite show called "O" at the Bellagio. This copy is extemely good but does not live upto the original. Summer is a busy season and I suggest that you reserve your seats in advance.

Cheers

Ace
katiebh katiebh
Jan 03, 2008
I purchased theatre tickets for Le Reve at the Wynn Casino and Hotel and was blown away by the amazing show! It is an aquatic stage with actors, gymnasts, swimmers and singers. Every aspect of the theatre was intriguing! I sat in the second row called the "splash zone". I felt a few drops, but it isn't anything to worry about. They were great seats for the price! The only negative comment I would make about the show is the age appropriatness that the theatre gave to the show. They said 5 years and up. I would say middle or high school age and up due to the 4 men who rip their pants off (wearing only g-strings) and quickly fall into the water. You don't see anything, but I don't think the suggestion is very good for 5 year olds. All in all, it is a water Cirque de Sole. Very entertaining!
Opening of Le Reve