Le Pub Saint- Alexandre

www.pubstalexandre.com - 1 418 694-0015

Le Pub Saint- Alexandre Quebec City Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Good Style English Pub in French Canadian Culture Jun 20, 2009
Le Pub Saint - Alexandre pub is located in Quebec City in province of Quebec in Canada.

We went to this place for dinner as I found their ad in a flyer that advertised they have a selection of over 100 beers here.

We were only in the city for one night only and wanted to make the evening special.

Found out it was only a 10 minute walk from our hotel.

Entering the pub, the layout is very amazing. Very clean and the Irish pub style. The whole insides are that brown wood finish. The bar has many taps and is all wood.

Many tables throughout the room, as well an upstairs and a private salon area.

We are seated by a good waitress and the 3 of us get our menus.

I remember ordering a Fish and Chips and a Guinness, to which the food was totally amazing.

Service was quick and very friendly.

As well we ordered chocolate fudge cake for dessert and it was totally amazing.

As well we washed it down with red wine and the glasses were very clean.

This is a good place for anyone to attend to of all ages.

Food was amazing, place was clean and easy to find. Service was attractive and with a good smile.This is my - and everybody's! - favorite bar in Quebec City. They have an enormous selection of bottled beers, rotate many on tap, and list over 50 single-malt scotches. Beer is reasonable, while drinks are a tad pricey.

Decor is very British-pub, dark wood and brass, but comfortable and warm. The atmosphere is laid back and the crowd tends to be younger - there's live music on most nights, and the house band (the Cape Breton Barbarians) plays folksy stuff that you don't have to scream to be heard over

I greatly tipped my server with great pride and I would highly return to this establishment on my return to Quebec City.
Pub in Quebec City