Le Pain Quotidien

2 Rue Petits Carreaux, Paris, France

Le Pain Quotidien Paris Reviews

Amy0823 Amy0823
Great sandwiches on the go Apr 10, 2011
Great place to grab a fresh sandwich to go. Or a nice place to eat for lunch. I got a fresh tomatoe and chicken sandwich that came with a drink and dessert for under 10 euros. Perfect my kind of lunch! Must visit.
mchesus mchesus
May 02, 2007
My sister and I were in Paris for 7 days, and we ate 3 meals there. We still wanted more. True, Le Pain Quotidien is part of a franchise started in Belguim, but it maintains a very personal local feel with absolutely incredible food. Of our visit we only encountered two staff people, and absolutely loved our first server. Warning: although this wasn't a problem for my sister and I, nobody there spoke English really. The food ranged from excellent heavier traditional meals, to lighter tartines with eggplant and incredible mozzarella. Prices range from 8 euro to 20. They make thier own whole wheat bread daily, and have excellent organic juices. I highly reccomend the Pain Quotidien on the corner of rue Montorgueil and the rue des Petits Carreaux. It is also close to an Amorino for gelato!
Maureenie says:
MORE CAPITAL LETTERS. THIS PLACE SUPER ROCKS. THE FOOD IS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.
Posted on: May 06, 2007
lauro says:
thats why i am so afraid to go to france :( the language barrier is really hard. except for bonjour and au revoire, you can kiss my french goodbye! :D (laughs)
Posted on: May 02, 2007