Le Pain Quotidien

Gärtnerplatz 6, Munich, Germany
Le Pain Quotidien - Gärtnerplatz, München
Le Pain Quotidien - Cheeeeeeeeers 8-)
Le Pain Quotidien - Cheeeeeeeeers 8-)

Le Pain Quotidien Munich Reviews

mcphistino mcphisti…
Le Pain Quotidien, Munich-Gärtnerplatz Apr 30, 2010
I have always been nuts for French-style-breakfast! I love to dip my Croissant or Pain au Chocolat in huge French cups filled with flavourful Café au Lait and whenever I'm in Paris I enjoy doing so sitting outside in the sun in one of the countless Cafés along the Avenues!

Well, now you may experience that sensation all over the world, since the -Le Pain Quotidien- Coffee & Bakery Company from Belgium opens new Cafés in many countries, including Mexico, the US, Canada, Australia, Kuwait and nearly any major European state.

Last Sunday we decided to have Brunch outside since it was a very beautiful sunny lazy day. We went to the famous Gärtnerplatz in the heart of the city and discouvered the just recently opened second Pain Quotidien Cafe in Munich (the first one is at Plaztl 2, just around the corner of Hofbräuhaus:-). It is not too easy to be seated outside however, it seemed everyone wanted to spend the day in the sun :-) Jan, a friend of mine who happens to get to know nearly every second guy in the world just said Hello to the waitress and she then organized an extra table from the store-room for us 8-)

The menu is overwhelming: it starts with the typical Croissant, Pain au Raisins, Baguette ancienne...They bake their own bread in their Bakery and therefore it's always fresh and delicious! Large glasses of Jam, Creme de Nougat and Marmalade are on the table, so you can try everything you like. They offer home made Lemonades and Juices as well as many French Coffee varieties. You might also choose from their salad-menu and they even offer meat dishes as menu of the day! For dessert I absolutely recommend Belgish Waffles with fruits!

So if you like to chill out in the sun with your friends enjoying Coffee and other nice Snacks, this is the place to be!
Gärtnerplatz, München
Njam njam
sarahsan says:
Congrats on your featured review Mathias! Well deserved!
travelfan1963 says:
I always go to LPQ when I am visiting New York City.
Marinushka says:
Congrats on being featured! Great review! Nice to know they have my favoutite place in my favotite city. I am also enjoying Le Pain Quotidien in my hometown Moscow:)

Check Munich Hotel Deals