Le Mondrian

Le Mondrian - La Mondrian Menu

Le Mondrian Paris Reviews

Glynnes Glynnes
French brasserie Oct 07, 2010
Le Mondrian is a cozy little French brasserie with indoor and outdoor seating. My group favored the outdoor heated seating, since it was raining and a few needed to smoke. Located on the corner of Rue de Seine and on one of Paris’ major and trendy shopping streets Boulevard Saint Germain, La Mondrain is a fantastic restaurant to sit and take in the sights of Paris, after a day of shopping. The waiter was very friendly, and assisted me in translating the French menu, since I did not know what I wanted to eat for lunch. The first item was a beer after shopping for five hours on only an 8am breakfast that consisted of coffee and a croissant, I needed a drink - a big drink was in order for me. I ordered the salmon platter, which was fresh, delicious and not too salty. Others in the group had chicken kebab and a turkey club sandwich also with fries. Both looked and tasted pretty good from what I was given to sample. We were in no rush to leave and order a bottle of wine to enjoy before leaving.

Le Mondrian