Le Metro in Paris

Paris, Paris, France

Le Metro in Paris Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Connecting dreams and daily life Nov 24, 2010
There can’t be any better Metro, than the one in Paris. It is a house of dreams and broken ones. It runs like clockwork as long as people are not at strike, which for us foreigners is quite often.

Every time I am in Paris I end up in the Metro and end up feeling home in a place that might as well has served as the inspiration for the metropolis doom melancholy of the futuristic Blade Runner.

I love sitting in the Metro; looking at people sitting next to each other being pictures of all classes of a metropolis. Here the cleaner, the builder, the student, the unemployed sits next to the banker or stockbrooker and share the road to each of their dreams.

It is a place where you meet the most beautiful eyes; a dark mysterious pair deeper than the darkest lake and shortly after they are lost forever at the next station or your eyes are caught by some sparkling red lips of a Japanese girl that is staying when you leave. It is a place of dreams and loses.

This is the place for the dream of the musician and the smell of a homeless poor soul sleeping next to some chairs seeking the warmest place he knows in the wintertime.

In my mind sitting here I have one of my favourite movies ever; Luc Besson's “Subway” with some fabulous scenes that still make me laugh whenever I see the police in the Metro

Long live the Metro.
Le Metro
Chokk says:
Nice one Bernard ;D
Posted on: Nov 24, 2010
bernard69 says:
à propos du métro j'aime bien cette citation de Michel Audiard,un célèbre dialoguiste avec beaucoup de verve: "Les producteurs de fims ont tous des Rolls-Royce parce que dans le métro,il faut payer comptant."
Posted on: Nov 24, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Le Metro in Paris

Paris, France #2,3,4
 Samdi 10th de Octobre           On the way to Paris,France finally I get to see my DREAM city! Flying over the country sides of Wales & England…Le Metro!!! By the way we did haha and it was such an easy system to use, best way to travel Paris
Paris, Je T'aime (Part 2)
Our Elipsos train from Barcelona arrived right on time into Paris Gare D’Austerlitz at 9AM.  We were not too much the worse for wear, having endured a very bad dinner and little sleep in our h…Paris is huge , walking around and taking the Metro feels a lot like New York City.   We walked towards Le Marais…

Check Paris Hotel Deals