Le Meridien Hotel North Dallas

Le Meridien Hotel North Dallas Rates and Deals

Le Meridien Hotel North Dallas Reviews

TSXSquirrelygirlie TSXSquir…
Beautiful and modern. Jul 29, 2011
I was very impressed when I arrived. The staff were very accommodating when I had arrived. After a long night/noting of traveling I had stumbled in about 10 am tired and just looking forward to a shower and nap. I was worried they wouldn't have a room clean but I crossed my fingers and explained my situation. They had a room and didn't even charge me an extra day or half of a day like some places do! I wanted to hug them!

The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. I had like a mini living room with a couch and stuff. The TV is wii friendly as my best friend and I discovered when he brought his wii over for some Just Dance time. The beds were alright but I'm use to a very soft mattress. You need a key to access the floors which I loved for safety reasons. The location is great, right by a mall and places to eat. I'd be willing to stay here again next time I'm in Dallas.
Le Meridien

Le Meridien Hotel North Dallas Overview

The Le Meridien Hotel North Dallas is located in Dallas's Greenville Avenue, a short walk from Galleria Dallas. The hotel offers comfortable rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.

The Le Meridien Hotel North Dallas is a convenient place to stay for both business and leisure. Amenities at the hotel include conference room(s), a concierge and meeting rooms. The hotel is less than 10 minutes' drive from Addison Airport (ADS). For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the Le Meridien Hotel North Dallas's express check-in/check-out feature which minimises the usual hassles letting you get on with your holiday.

Families can relax knowing there is enough room for them to spread out in the specially designed oversized family rooms. Guests have the option of choosing a non-smoking room. The rooms are equipped with a safe, an hd flat screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities and the hotel has room service.

Meadows Museum, Highland Park Village and Preston Center are within easy driving distance of the Le Meridien Hotel North Dallas. The Combat Cockroach Hall of Fame Museum and Heritage Farmstead Museum can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Cinemark IMAX Theatre, Medical City Dallas and Brookhaven College are under 10 minutes away by car.

Le Meridien Hotel North Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes