Le Meridien Bristol Warsaw

Le Meridien Bristol Warsaw Rates and Deals

Le Meridien Bristol Warsaw Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Superb location Nov 25, 2011
I was back in Warsaw to visit my friends for a weekend where I would arrive Friday evening and leave again Sunday afternoon. One of my Belgian friends was meeting me in the hotel Saturday and he would stay until Tuesday. I had been looking for a hotel in the city center and I was happy to find an incredible good offer on Le Meridien Bristol; that situated on the Royal Mile walk in the city center and quite close to the Royal Palace.

I had been in the hotel before but not staying there, just enjoying the magnificent place. My friends picked me up in the airport and took me to the hotel before we would go out and eat. We were able to park the car just outside the hotel where a concierge took my suitcase to the reception. I was given a room at the second floor and I went up with my luggage.

The room was quite large and old fashion stylized, which I had expected judge by the part the hotel that I had seen before. There was a long hall as I entered the room with closets to one side and the bathroom to the other side. The bathroom was with grey marble on the walls and on the floor; the room had what you expect from a 5 star hotel an old-fashion bathtub, even a bidet.

The room had a huge and as it turned out a really comfortable king size bed, like I had booked it. The wallpaper in the room was beige or soft white in two-toned shaded stripes, which gave it a classic look. All the furniture were in dark wood and there even were a nice armchair in the room. In front of the bed there was a huge flat screen and a nice full mini bar. I was really pleased with room I had received.

Later that evening we returned to the bar of hotel, which is quite special compared to many other bars. There is about 8 – 10 meters from the floor to the ceiling and a number of columns are standing majestically in the room. The impressive columns has naturally been name giving for the place. The bar closes at 1 pm and I entered the quite empty place around midnight.

There was not much ambiance to speak about most of the persons were on the way to call it a night when I arrived. I ordered a Tyskie beer and had it served with two kinds of olives and some hard cheese, all of it tasted well.

The chairs and sofas were all low and made of leather; lounge furniture with loads of stories on their backs. It was a great place to get away from the busy nightlife of the inner city. I was there a couple of times during this stay in Warsaw and I became quite attached to the cozy leather chairs.

I had decided to have breakfast at the hotel in the morning even though the price was a bit high, because I had heard that it should be quite good. The breakfast was served in the back of the hotel next to the large conference hall and the wonderful Column Bar.

The girl at the entrance checked me in by my surname and thereafter led me to table the table that was appointed to me. She asked me what I wanted to drink and I ordered coffee and fresh orange juice. I went to the buffet to have a looked at the offer. First impression was that nothing was missing. I went for Eggs Benedict and a Polish version with salmon on top and a piece of herring beneath the egg; the last one was not too good.

During my first plate they didn’t serve the coffee or the juice; I had to ask again to get attention. They also served champagne but they didn’t change the bottle before

I asked for it. I also had to remind to change a stack of plates that were dirty standing next to the food. The food was great but the girls serving at the breakfast were not senior enough to handle the breakfast at this 5 star hotel in a 5 star quality way, which is a pity when the setting and the food were up there.

I enjoyed staying at the hotel even though that there were some mishaps during the stay. The location of the hotel is amazing; you have the entire city at the entrance of the hotel. Just opposite the hotel you even have a bar that is open 24/7.
The hotel
mick15 mick15
Great Hotel Mar 22, 2011
I got a deal on this place at last moment it was great value considering its 5 star and in great location in warsaw. Its great hotel with everything you expect from a five star
eggchels eggchels
Great location Apr 25, 2011
Very nice hotel, with a great location, it's within easy walking distance to everything, with a great restaurant which I would recommend.

Loved the open lifts in the hotel and the spa is great the pool is not very big but great just to relax and keep up your work out.

Rooms are spacious and tea and coffee trays can be ordered on request.

Not many English speaking TV channels beside the news.

The Le Meridian Bristol is a good all round hotel with good amenities and great location.

Le Meridien Bristol Warsaw Overview

This Warsaw, Poland accommodation, the Le Meridien Bristol Hotel Warsaw, overlooks the Presidential Palace and is situated on King’s Walk. The historic Old Town, National Theater and Royal Castle are all in walking distance of the hotel and the Wilano Castle is located eight miles away. Guests of the Le Meridien Bristol Hotel Warsaw have an abundance of transportation options to get around the city. Taxis and car rentals are recommended travel methods.

With 174 rooms and 31 suites at theLe Meridien Bristol Hotel Warsaw feature sparkling chandeliers and luxurious furnishings and amenities that include cable television, alarm clocks, showers and baths, Internet access, refrigerators, mini-bars, coffee/tea facilities, turndown service and much more.

Built in 1899, the Le Meridien Bristol Hotel Warsaw offers guests a comfortable place to stay with its soft elegance with modern comfort. During their stay, they will have many things to do at the health club and indoor swimming pool. There is also a sauna, steam bath, massage treatments, a workout room and a solarium in-house. Guests may dine in at any of the 3 restaurants that offer a variety of cuisines and have a drink at the in-house bar.

Le Meridien Bristol Amenities

• Massage
  • Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes