Le Lapye

Check Les Gets Hotel Deals

Le Lapye Les Gets Reviews

andy74 andy74
Enjoyable stay in Les Gets - Comfy Chalet Jun 15, 2011
We spent a wonderful week in Les Gets. This was my first ski holiday which was great fun. My partner had been a number of times but this was also her first time in Les Gets.

We staying at Le Lapye, a 5 bedroom Chalet which we shared with friends of ours.

Booking this Chalet also allows us to have a catered service which we took full advantage of. Taking away the need to cook for ourselves added to the holiday as we were able to totally relax leaving us to ski as much as we wanted instead of shopping for food or cooking it. This was also ideal with so many of us.

The Chalet itself was very nice and clean. The service meant that we also received daily cleaning and housekeeping you would get at a hotel.

The location was ideal making everything close to hand without the need for traveling around. The local shops are a delight and the feel of Les Gets is so friendly. Everyone talks to you and everyone is smiling. There is very much a community feel with all the holiday makers with everyone there for the same interest.

Les Gets is certainly somewhere I would like to return to and improve my Skiing further. I would also be more than happy to stay in Le Lapye again.

Check Les Gets Hotel Deals