Le Lapin Sauté

(418) 692-5325

Le Lapin Sauté Reviews

mainhart mainhart
It's Rabbit Season! Jul 24, 2014
If you want to find delicious local fare and not pay a fortune in Quebec City this is the place! Moreover the specialty of the restaurant is Rabbit. There are other local items featured but Rabbit this is what it is known for, and boy do they know how to cook it! There are several different entrees and appys on the menu featuring the meat. The first night we tried the rabbit duet which featured it prepared 2 different ways. Amazing. Normally I try not to visit the same restaurant twice on vacation but we made an exception. The second time I had an amazing rabbit casserole. Just really savory. The restaurant itself is very rustic and charming, and the outdoor patio has a nice atmosphere. The service could not have been cheerier and more helpful. The beverages also were local crafts. The Black Velvet uses a local hard cider and a local porter. So smooth. As a digestif I had a local apple brandy. Perfect ending to the meal. I love this place in case you couldn't tell by reading this. A must dine place in the lower town of Quebec City.