Le Francis

Avenue Centrale, Chesieres, Switzerland
024 495 12 46
Le Francis - I was trying to capture Eelco with his pizza, but he just leaned forward to take a bite
Le Francis - Tourist season is open, he's trying to sell you a picture of yourself. With both our camera's on the table, he skipped us :)
Le Francis - The doorway to good pizza!
Le Francis - I am not going to state the obvious here ;)

Le Francis Chesieres Reviews

Sweetski Sweetski
Jan 02, 2008
Le Francis is a creperie / pizzeria. Deco and lighting scheme aren’t especially warm and welcome. Their style is that oh so familiar Italian we-are-always-living-outdoors-so-we-don’t-care-about-the-interior kind of bare and bright. The hospitality is also very Italian, but on the contrary to the deco, well warm and welcome. We arrived 7:15 pm with no reservation. With a lot of ‘ohlala’, frowns, smiles and extensive hand gestures, we could have a table. We had to promise that we’d be out of there at 8:00, because the table was reserved for another party at that time. We said we didn’t mind and would do the best we could, after which the owner said not to worry, 8:15 was fine as well.

Due to our time frame, we decided to have a main course only and choose pizza’s.

The pizza’s were absolute first class! Thin bottom, lovely crust (slightly golden, not blackened or charcoal as one so often gets) and tasteful fresh toppings. It came with a hot ‘n fiery oil to drizzle on top. I did, and it gave the pizza extra ‘umpf’.

Our waitress was lovely, prompt and to the point. There were a couple of families with little children and she looked after them very well. As soon as the kids started wandering off, she gathered them and hurried them back to their tables. She never lost her smile while doing that.

The prices range from cheap to very reasonable. A Pizza costs between 8 and 12 euros. All in all, we had a lovely time, despite it being a little short. We didn’t have crepes here, so I can’t tell you how they are. If they are as good as the pizza, you should have one. You’ll savor the flavor ;) I can recommend this place to anybody.
I was trying to capture Eelco with…
Tourist season is open, he's tryin…
The doorway to good pizza!
I am not going to state the obviou…
Sunflower300 says:
Your reviews are the best. I love how you write. I know I'm repeating myself again, but there you go.
Posted on: Jan 18, 2008