Le Framboisier Dore

+32 2 647 52 44

Le Framboisier Dore Ixelles Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Glace artisanale naturelle a l'ancienne Jan 23, 2011
I had passed this place hundreds of times while I was living in Bruxelles but I had yet to enter. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and I was out killing time before I had to leave for the airport.

It was pretty cold walking around and I ended up entering at a crepes shop just for getting the heat back in my body. As I entered I quickly understood that I was the only one in the little place. The door said that the place was open, but I was not sure before a young guy came up from the basement.

I had looked at the menu which had been displayed in the window so I was quite sure that I knew what I wanted when I entered; I ordered a Mikado crepe which meant that the crepe came with vanilla ice-cream and hot chocolate sauce and a chocolate milkshake.

I went up the stairs and took a seat overlooking the entire area. The place was decorated in a mix of old fashion style on the furniture and with bright green colours. The tables and chairs reminded me of re-entering a school class from my youth.

The crepe and shake arrive quickly after; the shake was not best I had tasted but I managed do drink it all anyhow; I was quite thirsty.

The crepes were good and they quickly disappeared as well. It was a nice place for a break. The strangest thing about the place was that they played bird sounds with rotation of the bird compilation every five seconds and it became quite annoying pretty fast!
Inside upstairs
Inside upstairs with a view to the…
The green room
Inside upstairs
Chokk says:
It was just what I needed on a gloomy Sunday afternoon - thanks
vances says:
Sounds yummy! Around here we only have crepes of wrath....

:^(
Glynnes says:
Please send me: The crepe with vanilla ice-cream, hot chocolate sauce & a chocolate milkshake.

Thanks for sharing your review and photos;-}

Check Ixelles Hotel Deals