Le Flamboyant Hotel & Resort

www.le-flamboyant.com - 480 460 2800 or 800 480 8555

Le Flamboyant Hotel & Resort Reviews

Butterfly971 Butterfl…
Flamboyant Hotel & resort Jun 06, 2011
I stayed in this hotel, last week and just for a night, because, I was stucked by the hurricane " Maria".

Actually, i shouldn't stay in this hotel.

But because of the bad weather, my flight has been cancelled and I'm stayed for a night in this hotel.

In my personal opinion, I think this hotel needs to be renovated.

I guess this hotel has been nice and beautiful long time ago, but now I don't think that it deserve the 4 stars.

At this period the hotel is closed, but you still can rent some flats, this is what my friends told me.

So, I rented my room 50€ (fully furnished, TV, fridge, a kind of small cooker).

About the activities, I can't talk about it because, like I've said before the hotel was closed at this period, and there is only the receptionnist who rented me the bedroom.

I've seen a nice swimming pool and the positive point is that you're front of the lagon which is really agreable.

The location isn't too bad, because, we took the car to go to the restaurant "Sugar cane", if my memory is good and it was only 10 mns by car. And the hotel is only 10 mns by car to go to the casino, which is close from the Columbia Campus, I think.

Another important information it's that the hotel is nearly to the same distance to go to " Grand-case" which is the french airport or " Juliana" which is the international airport. the rates is about 30€ or 42$.

So now, let me show you some pictures!!!
The living room