Le Fenix Sukhumvit

Le Fenix Sukhumvit Rates and Deals

Le Fenix Sukhumvit Bangkok Reviews

NathanC NathanC
Decent Hotel, But wouldn't be my first choice Mar 15, 2013
When I was planning my trip I chose Le Fenix as my initial hotel for my trip to Bangkok. As my first attempt at an international adventure I wasn't sure what to look for in a good hotel. At around $75 USD a night it was cheaper than what I would normally pay for a hotel in the United States (which shows how little I know about pricing around the world) once I arrived I learned that I could have gotten better lodging for a cheaper price. The front desk staff was nice and helpful. When I arrived they had charged my credit card for about three times what it should have cost, but they were quick to resolve the issue. The rooms were a decent size, but the way they are designed doesn't give you a window to look out of. The bed was decently comfortable but I would have chose something better. The free hotel breakfast was good and the rooftop bar was also a nice place to hang out when the sun went down. It is located nicely with a popular night club rigt across the street (Q Bar) and it is a short walk to Sukhumvit. It is a decent hotel, but I would stay somewhere else the next time I am in town.
Gala_Vant83 Gala_Van…
Gateway to the Hottest Clubs in BKK Apr 28, 2011
Good location 5 minutes walk to Nana Station..Nice rooftop bar Booking this hotel gives you free entrance to 2 of BKK's hottest clubs. Bed Bar and Q Bar. It's also just across these two bars. Comfy Beds... Clean chic bathrooms. Value for money hotel :)
MeiYen MeiYen
Le Fenix Aug 30, 2009
5 mins walk to Nana station. Pretty central location. Just right across QBar. Hotel guest are entitled complimentary entry to QBar and Bed Supper Club.

Clean rooms, chic and modern. There's a roof top bar, "Nest" that's nice to chill out.
Cocktails at "Nest"
ajayrky says:
i stayed in same hotel in late October this year, i didnt check this rooftop bar unfortunately but food was nice and i agree about central location
Posted on: Nov 18, 2016
MeiYen says:
I book through Asiarooms.com.. about MYR 195 (USD 55) with breakfast. If you book early, it would be best to chcek out the rates at the hotel's website, they have best rate guarantee. I booked late, but I did checked out the price in advance on the hotel website for about USD 40 odd.
Posted on: Sep 02, 2009
tuliplucy says:
Hey Mei Yen, what's the price range like?
Posted on: Sep 02, 2009
bcbusdriver bcbusdri…
nice hotel just off of Sukhumvit Road Apr 17, 2008
Found this hotel on the internet and was happy with it. The hotel is a short walk from the night market on Sukhumvit Road. You can easily walk to the BRT Nana Station. Far enough away from Nana Entertainment plaza so you do not need to see that part of Bangkok if not wanted. A good bar called Q right across the street.

The pool is nice but very cold as it is not heated and it is indoor. The rooms are large with soft beds. Nice flat screen tv in each room.

The bed sits on an odd wooden platform that is wider then the mattress so I banged my feet many times. The rooms only have showers and the water tends to spay all over the bathroom. Worst part of the hotel are the tiny widows. They let in very little light and you can barely see anything out of them from most of the rooms.

Make a reservation online as it is much cheaper. I paid more then 1000 baht more a night when I did not use the online booking agent.

The staff were great. Good English and more then willing to help you with questions. We noticed the staff were always happy even smiling when not dealing with customers. Must be treated well from the owners and management.

If the price stays the same I will be back. Might be hard for some taxi drivers to find because it is small. Just tell him Q Bar and they seem to know that place very well.

Le Fenix Sukhumvit Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Pool Indoor
  • Cots
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Designated Smoking Area