Le Domain des Oliviers

St. Cyr-sur-Mer, France

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Le Domain des Oliviers St. Cyr-sur-Mer Reviews

Vioweil Vioweil
Reasonable if you are not looking for romance or luxury Aug 11, 2011
Le Domaine des Oliviers is located 4 km far from the sea, in the middle of a 7 hectares park with hundred year old olive trees. So due to its isolated location this place is a good option only if you have a car.

The hotel offers (and this is exactly what I have got) self catering apartments with fully equipped kitchenette (with mini oven, refrigerator, hot plates, and electric coffee maker), television, bathroom (with shower).

I was requested to use the broom provided and empty my rubbish. I suppose some of you might not like that idea, as there is no maid service, so you have to make your own beds as well!

Breakfast was available (on request) in the bar downstairs and for 6 EUR I got orange juice, bread, jam, 1 croissant and coffee.

Staff was nice and helpful with understandable spoken English. Room price more than affordable.

This hotel is a good choice if you are on a tight budget and are not looking for romance or luxury - the south of France is expensive and Le Domaine des Oliviers makes it possible to stay there at a reasonable cost.
westwind57 says:
Vio, can I ask what time of the year was it that you stayed there? Do you have any idea if they do that sort of long term rent, at that price, in the summer season? Have a nice day :)
Posted on: Jun 12, 2012
castex21 says:
You always find the cool places! :)
Posted on: Aug 12, 2011
Vioweil says:
Usually it costs around 50 EUR/night. But because I stayed one month long I have got a discount, so that I paid 1.000 EUR for 30 days.
Posted on: Aug 11, 2011

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

St. Cyr-sur-Mer Map