Le Cinq @ Four Seasons Hotel George V

Check Paris Hotel Deals

Le Cinq @ Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris Reviews

tjwood tjwood
Fine Dining in a Great setting Jan 09, 2015
I had a bet with a friend about which one of us would reach visiting 25% of the world according to TravBuddy's map. I lost by six countries. So I had to pay up and she got to choose the restaurant.

Her first choice was Jules Verne, in the Eiffel Tower, you need to book that 3 months in advance. So Le Cinq was chosen and a reservation made.

This is a restaurant that you want to dress up for and there is a dress code, though a tie is not required, a jacket is!

The food is execellent and so is the presentation. We where seated and promptly had service. Water is offfered, then you will be offered champagne and appetizer, while you look thru the menu. The wine menu is a huge binder that can actually tip the table over if you place it on the edge. The restuarant has little stools they bring out for the book or for ladies to set their purse on.

Being a little overwhelmed with choices we choose the summer tasting menu and drinks. Everything was superb, from the appetizer to the cheese plate at the end. Look thru the photos, we did not take one of the main course, but it was lamb.

We also choose not to have the second desert, so the restaurant will give a little box of candies that are made by them as a to go box in case late at night you get hungry for something sweet.

This is a restaurant that can be for a very special event, i.e. anniversary. Me I paid up when I lost, however I am very glad I went here.

I am giving this a 5 star review because the place is worth it!
In Bed with George drink
Sympathy for the Devil drink
Sweet potato tempura, octopus, man…

Check Paris Hotel Deals