Le Christine

01 40 51 71 64

Le Christine Paris Reviews

Nick Nick
Dec 28, 2005
Le Christine is a wonderful restaurantin the heart of theLeft Bank's gallery scene.Though it is not a small, family run, cute little restaurant, it is by no means touristy. My group were the only tourists in the restaurant. It definitely has a hint of modern taste- from the actual architecture, to the bathroom, to the plates, etc. However, it still manages to have a hint of traditional France. It seems to be a very hip place to go for Parisians. The Service is excellent - our waiter was very nice and funny. The food was perfect, and had something for everyone. Check this restaurant out the next time you are in Paris! It was my favorite restaurant of the whole trip, and thats saying a lot, considering i went to about 6 very highly-rated restaurants over the course of my trip in Paris.

recommended appetizer/entree/dessert: foie gras, fillet of pan-fried sea bream on mushrooms, kiwi soup with green apple sorbet.
laboheme says:
The green apple sorbet has my mouth watering, I'm in Paris until Feb 2, 2006; I better go try it. :)
Posted on: Jan 30, 2006
oochmpgnoo says:
hi :] now i wanna go to france even more!!
Posted on: Jan 29, 2006
summerrocks says:
Having read what you ate I suddenly feel like snacking!
Posted on: Jan 21, 2006