Le Cellier Steakhouse

(407) 939-3463

Le Cellier Steakhouse Walt Disney World Reviews

scorpiegirl scorpieg…
Best Place to Eat at EPCOT!! Mar 08, 2011
If you are going to Disney you must try the Le Cellier steakhouse in EPCOT (Canada area). The food here is absolutely amazing. Get your reservation early and enjoy!

The ambiance is great, like a little escape from the usual "Disney" dining experience and being at an actual steakhouse. This place is one of the coolest places to eat at EPCOT. First of all, it is in a cellar - and the atmosphere is fantastic! I am not much of a steak eater, but since it is known for its steaks, I decided to have one. I am so glad I did! It was incredible! I cannot stress enough how good my meal was!! I´ve been a fan ever since… I can honestly say that these are some of the best steaks I´ve ever had. Don´t forget to taste The Mushroom Filet Mignon!!

Le Cellier Steakhouse is an amazing restaurant!! The food is delicious, presentation is great, the staff is wonderful!! Just like all the people who work at Disney!! lol :))

Highly recommend this place, but again be sure to get your reservation!!!
scorpiegirl says:
lol sure thing!! :)
Posted on: Mar 16, 2011
dieforu says:
pls make one reservation form now ok?;-DD
Posted on: Mar 09, 2011
diisha392 diisha392
Dec 16, 2007
The Canadian pavilion in EPCOT is first when you travel the World Showcase in a counter-clockwise pattern. In the lower level of a brick building behind the faux Victorian Garden is Le Cellier, a restaurant that serves both lunch and dinner. We have eaten lunch there a few times although not dinner (the menus are similar though). The tables are not very far apart from each other. The lighting is not dim but is definitely a soothing change from the sometimes too-bright Floridian sun.

While waiting for the food to arrive, customers snack on breadsticks representing the different Canadian regions. My mother loves their Cheddar Cheese soup. I have had more difficulty finding something that I enjoy. Last time I tried the grilled steak burger; I liked the fries more than the actual sandwich.

Check Walt Disney World Hotel Deals