Le Carambolage

Kaiserstr. 21, Karlsruhe, Germany

Le Carambolage Karlsruhe Reviews

Sunrise5 Sunrise5
Way-out location and wild parties Dec 25, 2008
Admittedly, going to a club like the Carambolage at night is not the most befitting way to spent Christmas Eve. Though, the other alternative for me was to sit around at home. Besides my friend and me were not the only one to go there. When we got in at about 12 pm the location was completely crowded and there was already a wonderfully wild party ongoing. Some of the guests even seemed to have fled directly from beneath the Christmas tree to the dancefloor of the Carambolage - they danced in cocktail dresses, shirts, ties and waistcoats between punks and guys in buggypants.

We had a real blast there and danced to 60's, 70's and current rock music till we were completely knackered. This was definitely one of my best non-salsa-public-parties of the last months.

The only problem was that one had to wait for an eternity at the bar to get something to drink which caused us to be parched after a while - although the climat wasn't the usual wet heat, which usually evolves in clubs during the night.

Check Karlsruhe Hotel Deals