Le Cabanon Marin

05 64 09 21 03

Le Cabanon Marin Bordeaux Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Best seafood restaurant in years Feb 17, 2014
Bordeaux is full of nice squares and many small lunch restaurants but the main issue driving a car in the city and wanting to get some lunch is to find a parking space for the car. We ended up getting a parking space just in front of Le Cabanon Marin, which is located near the river in the center of Bordeaux.

The restaurant is actually an amazing place because when you enter it is letting you believe that you stepped into a cozy fishing village far from a big city and somewhere you would kicked the sand out of your shoes from walking on the beach. The interior is really fabulous, it made me think of summer and good times and looking at the fresh seafood piled up on the desk in from of the kitchen made my smile shine as much as the sun. On the desk oysters and freshly boiled red lobsters were specking out loud to my eyes.

When my eyes quickly glanced over the menu I was sold. We had decided on a light meal and ended up ordering a huge plate of 24 oysters and a glass of champagne followed with some white wine for my friend. I had to stop drinking after my champagne because I was driving. It is sometimes hard to be the driver. Behind up we were both focused on a beautiful woman drinking champagne and having half a dozen oysters, which we both found very charming and getting our respect. The respect even became further improved when she got a whole lobster and half a bottle of white wine as her main dish. I could date her on the spot.

We received our oysters and started our feast and I actually took my laughing at the speed we both had attacked the meal with because I forgot to take a before picture of the stunning plate before we both just jumped in on it. The oysters were awesome and I could easily have started on a new dozen if I had not promised myself to have a light and fast meal. It was a wonderful place and I could return there at this very moment.
Look at those babies
The window sign seen from inside
My glass of life
Chokk says:
Love the place - thanks Wanda
Posted on: Jun 01, 2014
wandafromtexas says:
Oh, how marvelous you make it sound....and , for sure, it probably is! glad you shared and maybe one day...!
Posted on: May 31, 2014