Le Boudoir

Constitucion 97, Santiago, Chile

Le Boudoir Santiago Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Hidden gem of Bellavista for GREAT food, unique and decadent atmosphere and 1st class service May 13, 2012
As we were walking in search of another restaurant my friend has read a review of, we walked past Le Boudoir on the same corner and told them we'd come back the next evening. We did and enjoyed our meal here in March 2012.

He gave us a tour and the interior is decadently decorated in black and other colors. It offers a different touch in each room and can cater to a more private dining experience because it's not in one big room, but several smaller rooms.

The menu looked great and I had a difficult time picking something, the poor waiter had to come back twice. Our waiter (whose name I thought I'd remember but have not forgotten) was French and found himself living in Chile. He was very kind, very attentive and soft-spoken. I ended up ordering the salmon in a light cream sauce with a modified potato au gratin and a salad on the side. We had a great glass of wine and even ordered a shot to cap off our meal.

I am a little sad this place is so far away. The weather was perfect and as much I talked about how I loved the interior, we ate outside and my only regret is that we met the strangest gentleman.

I highly recommend walking up Constitucion in the Bellavista area until you get to Dardignac and Le Bondoir will be on the corner. Enjoy your meal, I'm sure you will.

Check Santiago Hotel Deals