Le Bistrot 30

32 Rue St Séverin, Paris, France

Le Bistrot 30 Paris Reviews

DanielOostdijk DanielOo…
Le Bistrot 30 Apr 12, 2008
In 2004 I went to Paris as part of a school excursion. At the first day, we would go for dinner at the Quartier Latin, which has several restaurants and is pretty popular. We were eating at Le Bistrot 30. It looked nice from the outside. However, our group was too big and there wasn't much room to sit comfortabely. But this wasn't the only problem..

The food, man.. It was absolutely horrible. The onion soup tasted like water with chunks of onion in it, really grose. It still makes me sick when I think of it. The main meal was an aweful steak with pepper sauce. We HAD to eat here, because it was decided by the school. Everybody was clearly disappointed and my friends and I really wanted to leave this place. The personnel looked really bored and they weren't very nice.

When we were allowed to leave, everybody was allowed to have some time on their own. My friends and I were heading for the McDonalds and we weren't very surprised when almost all of our other classmates entered the place, haha! This is clearly the worst restaurant I've ever been. DO NOT go here when you're in Paris. Well, I think it's clear by now.

Check Paris Hotel Deals