Le Bistro Croisette

Cannes, France
Le Bistro Croisette - my distasteful pasta
Le Bistro Croisette - yeah, Evian water was good:)
Le Bistro Croisette - my dessert (dry and cold)
Le Bistro Croisette - friend`s meal

Le Bistro Croisette Cannes Reviews

Vioweil Vioweil
You can give it a try Jun 11, 2012
There are other more formal dining spots in Cannes, but because my friends from Nice and I were dressed casual we looked for a not so high-class restaurant but a friendly and relaxing place to have dinner and enjoy a pleasant evening.

So we chose the restaurant “Le Bistro Croisette”, located on the beautiful promenade “La Croisette”, right in front of famous Festival Palace with its red carpet. The restaurant is also a great place to people watch - across from the beach.

We were already tired after spending a whole afternoon on the beach:), so that even if all places on the outside terrace were occupied we decided to stay. We got a table inside the restaurant and ordered our meal.

First, the restaurant inside looks pretty common, wood floor, some wood decorations, but nothing typical for French Riviera as you would have expected from a restaurant located on one of the most famous European promenades.

Service was fast and performed in a professional way (courtesy and lots of smiles were involved:), but the food was… bleah! My pasta was distasteful, the dessert (pancakes) was dry and cold...:(. But once again, my friends were fine with their meal, which makes me wonder if it`s me too picky when it`s about food?

You can eat, or only sit and drink, food is less expensive than in others restaurants that are down on the beach, so if you are not such a picky client like me, I think you could give this restaurant a try!
my dessert (dry and cold)
my distasteful pasta
friend`s meal
spocklogic says:
Not sure what to say - Le Bistro is Le Miserables!
Posted on: Jun 15, 2012
rsvpme says:
Nice to read something that was not just blah..blah..so nice.......We all do have dislikes also.
Posted on: Jun 13, 2012