Le Bar

Hotel Maritim Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Le Bar Berlin Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great hotel bar Jun 01, 2011
I had been staying at the hotel for a couple of days when a friend of mine and his wife called and said that they were in town. We had been out most of the evening when I returned to the hotel. It was my last day there and I had only a drive home to Copenhagen the following day and on top of that it was a holiday in both Germany and Denmark.

I decided to visit the bar and have a beer of two before heading to bed and I went to the Le bar that was situated next to the lobby. The bar was full of the Russian delegation that had been at the conference together with me. They were having a real party and were several rounds ahead of me. The bar was quite nice and compared too many hotel bars I found their prices in the high end but far from pricy. I took a couple of beers and otherwise enjoyed the atmosphere.

Next to the bar they had a guy playing on keyboard and the Russians singing along; it was quite a treat. The bar has no normal closing time it will be open until there are no more paying customers. They Russians had no problem in paying so I didn’t see the end of this party but I met them again at the breakfast table the next morning where they were emptying Champagne bottles in an amazing speed. These guys could party.
Painting on the wall