Le Bar of Sofitel Manila

Lobby Level, Manila, Philippines

Le Bar of Sofitel Manila Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Regular dining place to splurge Feb 04, 2015
When we are in the mood to splurge for some occasions or just bec we want to, we go here.

I love their salad here. I am not a salad person so I only want delicious salad. They do that here.

They serve very good Filipino dishes and one of our regularly ordered dish is Bulalo. Must try. It is always cooked very well.

In the evening, they have live music of ballads or acoustic so it can be a good place to chill with some drinks.

Unlike the rest of Sofitel, the service here is relatively good so I tend to go here more often esp after I had my facial treatments done at Vietura at the ground floor of Sofitel.
TravellinChic Travelli…
Great food Jul 14, 2014
I love the food here. Most of what I have ordered so far has been delicious. I love green salad which look very simple yet taste really good and filling too!

I love Bulalo here. Taste like good local home-cooked bulalo and good for 2 people to share. Their serving is huge!

In the evening, they have nice band playing soothing music. Great ambiance for dining or just having drinks.

Best here is service. I dined a few times and the manager has treated me well that I get a lot of special treatment. Sometimes the servers aren't as attentive but most times is good. I prefer this compared to Spiral and compared to their buffet options at sunset bar.

Check Manila Hotel Deals