Lazarlux Apartments

Check Belgrade Hotel Deals

Lazarlux Apartments Belgrade Reviews

EmEm EmEm
LazarLux Apartments Apr 06, 2015
In Belgrade I stayed two nights in Lazarlux Apartments in the part of the city called Zvezdara. It is not easy to find if you do not know the area. I waited in front of the building with a group of tourists more than two hours to get my apartment, although we all came at the right time. Fortunately it was a sunny day, as we were practicaly on the street. A small man finally came out to giude us to our places. He was very nervous and almost rude with two older ladies in front of me.

My apartment was on the top of the building, under the roof, with a useless balcony and a view on a big noisy street and a crossroads, actually nothing worth to see. The security in the building was great with lot of modern keys and cameras. The apartment looked modern too, but almost everything was made of glass and plastic. On a kitchen table there was a spoon of an apricot jam in a little jar with a little bottle of plum brandy, that is a welcoming custom in Serbia.

Breakfast was included in the price and served always in the apartment. You'll get a cold breakfast from 7a.m. if you do not make an order. If you want something cooked, it was called warm breakfast and was served from 9a.m. What you'll get for it depends on who will bring it to you. If you are lucky, it will be brought by Radovan, who also works as a security. He helped me with informations about transportation and what to see in what time. The first morning I was served by the first, small man who I asked also to open the roofwindow in my bedroom to let the fresh air enter in the room. He answered that it was not possible to open it and went out. Later I found a stick for it behind the door and opened the window easily!!! Beds are so soft that you feel like you are in a foam.

A girl who works at the reception will help you with a dinner reservation in the restaurant Tri šešira in the Skadarlija street, where her mother works a menager. I have no complains on the cleaness and exchange of the towels and other jobs in connection with it. Everything was working properly in the apartment. If you want to watch tv channels from the region, you'll get many from Croatia but none Bosnian. WIFI connection was good.
TB_Weet says:
Congratulations! Cool living space. I love loft but horror movies always portray them negatively ;)
Cho says:
Congratulations, Em on thise featured review. How are you?
EmEm says:
@FoxyFauz- there was a little one in ceiling above bed to watch Moon and stars. Prima! :D

Check Belgrade Hotel Deals