Nguyen Sieu, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Lavish Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

naiveblackangel naivebla…
Up to date music Dec 17, 2011
This club is located in an alley which is within walking distance from Apocalypse. It has been around for almost 2 years and I've been a patron here since I was the only one in the club after 11pm. I was asked to leave around 11:30 since it wasn't popular back then. I felt kinda important due to the fact that the whole club waited on me. Nowadays, it stays open until 12 pm. What I like about this club is the staircase that leads to the club. The wallpaper makes guest feel as if they were in Middle East with all the mysteriousness. The price here is equal to that of Apo but there is no cover charge whatsoever and the booze is definitely stronger. You get what you paid for, I guess. It is probably a copy cat of Apo in terms of music but it usually updates the newest dance songs out there. One of its drawbacks is that it doesn't leave room to dance. It's a tiny place which can be easily packed on the weekend. It offers sisha if you have the need. This is a trendy place for young people, most of whom are locals.It is one of the rarest place that isn't frequented by hookers.

Check Ho Chi Minh City Hotel Deals