Laurinska Residence Bratislava

Laurinska Residence Bratislava Rates and Deals

Laurinska Residence Bratislava Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
The best place to stay in the city center Jun 08, 2009
If you are looking for a nice place to stay during your holidays in Bratislava, this is the place! It is right in the middle of town, 1 minute away from the Tourism Information office and 2 minutes away from Hlavné nám.

The service is been superb. I booked everything at www.bratislava-apartments.sk and I had no problems whatsover. I made the payment using pay-pal and at all times I was informed of everything. Actually, I asked them if I could stay the 7th and 9th, because we planned to stay in Vienna the 8th and they didnt give me any problems.

When I got to Bratislava they arranged a taxi to take us to the apartment. And once we got there, Stanka came to give us the keys and explained everything to us. Our plane was delayed twice the same day, and they did manage to inform the taxi driver every time.

They gave me a mobile phone to call them up to confirm we were arriving, and everytime we send an SMS we got a confirmation. Very efficient indeed, and they made us feel very comfortable.

Regarding to the apartment, it was amazing, actually it was beautiful, huge and very cozy! Just check the photos. It had two rooms, on kitchen, a shower, a toilet, a huge living room and a nice terrace overlooking the city.

You cannot get to the address by car, as it is in a pedestrian zone. You just go down to the street and you are in the middle of the city. By the way, they have wifi connection! Silvia was another employee of Bratislava apartments and she was also very helpfull.

Overall I don´t think we could have stayed in a better place! It cost us for 2 nights 170 euros, which is a very good price for the value.

Laurinska Residence Bratislava Overview

Discover all that Bratislava has to offer with Laurinska Residence as a base. The Laurinska Residence boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, ironing board, bathtub. This beautiful Bratislava accommodation provides laundry service/dry cleaning, business center, pets allowed to suit all guests' utmost convenience. Along with its convenient location in Bratislava, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. To proceed with your reservation at the Laurinska Residence via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

Laurinska Residence Amenities

• CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower