TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,126 travelers just like you!

Laurie95
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Hometown: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Join Date: April 20, 2016
Contributions: Laurie95 has written about 7 places, shared 77 photos, left 190 comments, and smiled 327 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
French, Creole, English, Spanish
Profile
Hellooo everyone!!! My name is Laurie, I'm Haitian and I think that I'm the youngest woman here 😂 ( 22 years old). About to get a bachelor in Business Management and a future Entrepreneur. I have my own traveling club here in Haiti and looking forward to turn it soon in a travel company. I do speak 4 languages so far : English, French, Creole and Spanish. I am very talkative and love making new Friends. I hope everybody here will hit me up soon😊. Xoxo❤❤❤ love from Haiti
planxty says:
Hello Laurie and thanks for the smile.

I am guessing you still have electric of some sort after that awful hurricane, I do hope you and yours are OK. I cannot begine to believe what sort of devastation has been wreaked on your lovely country.

Do you need anything? Is there anything I can do?

Speak soon,

Fergy.
Posted on: Sep 13, 2017
cejae says:
Hi Laurie, I just got in to Port-au-Prince today for a short trip. Can you offer some suggestions on some must see/do things before I leave on Sunday afternoon?
Posted on: Aug 25, 2017
EmEm says:
YW
Posted on: Aug 17, 2017

Laurie95's Travel Blogs

Ti mouilage, Jacmel, Haiti
Dec 23, 2016
Ti mouillage it's a nice and public beach loacted in the south of the country(Haiti.
Overview 0 words 15 2 25

Laurie95's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Visa lodge is one of the most expensive hotel in Port-au-Prince but also one of the best. It's n…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Tchaka restaurant is a beautiful and typical local restaurant located in Turgeau, Port-au-Pinc, …
Average priced "Hostels" in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
I've spent one day in Elite hotel. It's a little paradise located near the Toussaint Louverture'…
Updated 3 months ago