L'auberge Victoria Island

226a Muri Okunola St., Victoria Island, Nigeria
www.laubergevi.com - +234-1-463 1642-4
L'auberge - enjoying my drink
L'auberge - the facade of the hotel
L'auberge - the bed...looks small here but it's big.
L'auberge - the dining hall
L'auberge - with my friends...see the lcd at our back...super partially covered, hahaha!
L'auberge - the concocted drink just for me that night!

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

L'auberge Victoria Island Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
L'auberge Victoria Island Dec 23, 2009
I celebrated my birthday a month ago and I was telling a friend that somebody gifted me with a hotel voucher but I had not had the chance to use it. He was telling me I should try it before it expired. I was not very keen because I was thinking it’s good for one year.

One night, we went our merry ways of partying but because of too much fun that night, three of us suddenly find ourselves still out very, very late. For safety purposes, they egged me to call the hotel and try to find out if it can accommodate us.

Fortunately, they were just happy to hear us out especially when they learned it was a gift voucher. So we now proceed to the hotel and was pleasantly surprised. It is actually a guest house and the name is L’auberge and it means ‘the hotel’ when translated in English. It has 20 rooms, and all has wireless internet plus LCD TV with cable.

I was instantly upgraded to the Executive Room courtesy of the MD, Mr. Tony Zamarrieh and the Director Mr. Sami Zamarrieh. I was fortunate they were there and probably took pity on us, hahaha!

We took our sweet time exploring it while the Front Desk was doing some upgrades on their system for our room. They have a gym inside available for guests. They have a separate dining room for breakfast; it’s a smaller place than the usual dining hall. They have a decent bar although my friend said they could add to their collection of spirits, hahaha!

Generally, it’s clean and very modern in its design. However, it is on the high side, maybe because of the amenities they provide to their guests.

One thing that I will always remember though is how the owner and the Staff took good care of us. Indeed, they have made my stay there very memorable.
the facade of the hotel
enjoying my drink
the dining hall
with my friends...see the lcd at o…
Glynnes says:
Nice review!
Posted on: Jun 25, 2010

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Victoria Island Map