Las Villas Akumal

Las Villas Akumal Rates and Deals

Las Villas Akumal Reviews

hector0511 hector05…
The David of the Goliath-hotels Oct 02, 2011
This was my first time in the Cancun/Playa del Carmen area and I decided to travel alone. I rented a car so I was able travel around the area. The hotel is a bit far from the airport 1.20 hr. However, I believe it to well worth the price. The service was exceptional the front desk treated respectfully and gave me the full detail of all the amenities in the resort. The rooms were comfortable not a five star room, but it had a nice view to the ocean. The only downside was the food, the breakfast buffet had no flavor, snack bar provided our topical burgers, hotdogs, pizza and fries. Lunch and dinner were a lot better specially if you go to the restaurant which you must make reservations. I love to eat local foods so I drove into Playa del Carmen and bought tacos de camaron/shrimp tacos, and arrachera (steak with rice some sort of coleslaw beans and a soup 4.50 usd). The best part of all were the pools, beach, drinks and entertainment. I was not able to make use of all amenities, but I had a great time at night, the entertainers were very fun and really nice the rest of the guests got in the mood equaling in a fun night of dancing. The live ban was great and fun! He even let me sing ! Best drink was the dirty monkey I had more than 6 per night because I always kept leaving it behind when I went dancing. Overall, I was concern that I was going to have a boring vacation by myself, however, that was not the case here. This small homie hotels showed me a great time, and I'm looking forward to comeback.
Fun time in Mexico.

Las Villas Akumal Overview

The Las Villas Akumal apartment complex is situated in the heart of Akumal, directly beside the beautiful sandy beach (about 5 m). Numerous restaurants and bars, as well as a wonderful woodland area, are only about 1 km away. The nearest public transport stop is to be found nearby and the nearest bus station is about 23 km.

The Las Villas Akumal complex was opened in 2001 and renovated in 2007. It has a total of 21 apartments on 2 floors, including several junior suites. Guests have access to vast gardens, a terrace, a lobby, a hotel safe, a currency exchange desk and a cloakroom.

Business guests may make use of the function rooms for conferences and meetings, and there is a public Internet terminal with WLAN. Laundry and room services and a doctor on call are on offer. Guests can park in the hotel car park.

The welcoming air-conditioned apartments all come with a spacious en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a combined lounge/ bedroom, a separate bedroom and a balcony or terrace.

Fittings include a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, an Internet connection, a kitchenette, a fridge, a double or king-size bed, and a hire safe. The junior suites additionally feature 2 - 3 extra bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchenette and a terrace with a sea view.

Las Villas Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels